How to Increase Mouse Speed in Windows 10
Using the mouse properties under the Windows settings, You can make the mouse move faster or slower.
- Open the Windows Start menu, click on Settings and Go to the Devices category.
- From the Device setting, click Mouse.
- Click the Additional mouse options link to open Mouse Properties dialog box.
- To adjust your mouse speed, click the Pointer Options tab.
- Adjust the pointer speed slider.
- Click Apply to use the new settings.
When increased the mouse speed you don’t have to move your hand so far to move the mouse across the screen. If you are working on a graphic designing software, photoshop for example, slower mouse speed might works better for you.